The Rotary Club of Mississauga announces the return of their second Annual Oktoberfest Festival.
Julie Grabb, this year’s Oktoberfest Chair, announces that the 2nd annual Mississauga Rotary Oktoberfest is fast approaching.
Back after popular demand, the event will be held again at the historic and iconic Hansa House at 6650 Hurontario St. on Saturday, October 13, 2018. “This is a fun festival and promises to be even bigger and better than last year”, boasts Julie “and we are thrilled to have Whiteoak Lincoln as our lead sponsor this year”.
What to expect:
- Authentic German style beer and wine
- Traditional German food including schnitzel, sausage, strudel, potatoes and more
- Live band performances and entertainment featuring a broad range of musical and dance acts reminiscent of Bavarian culture.
- A DJ providing contemporary dancing music.
- Mississauga Firefighters displaying their “pink truck” …. a kid favourite.
This event is a new take on a very old tradition and you are invited to embrace the idea by dressing up in your lederhosen or dirndl. Come out, sing, dance and have a great time in support of the Rotary Club of Mississauga and the work that they do in the community. “This festival is brimming with great food, awesome music, and superb family fun. Our volunteers contribute an incredible number of hours before and during this event, to help us further the Rotary mission of giving back and supporting our local community.” said Julie Grabb, Chair of The Mississauga Rotary Oktoberfest Committee.
This is a major annual fundraiser for the Rotary Club of Mississauga. Funds raised will support the club’s charitable foundation (# 894489422) that enables large grants to be given to local charities in support of their much-needed good work in local communities.
For more information: