On Sunday, January 20, the Mississauga Steelheads will play host to the Sarnia Sting for the 7th annual Bell Let’s Talk game night in support of mental health at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre.
Mental illness affects Canadians of all ages and from all walks of life. Many people living with a mental illness report that the stigma causes them more suffering than the illness itself. As a result, two-thirds of those suffering from mental illness are too afraid to reach out for help. On January 20, we encourage our fans to join the conversation about mental health and help fight the stigma of mental illness.
The Steelheads are proud to announce that the club will be donating $5 from every Platinum level ticket sold for the game on January 20 to the Canadian Mental Health Association – Dufferin Peel.
- Talk: Every mobile call and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and Bell Let’s
Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and use of the Bell Let’s Talk
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/bell_letstalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and video view
To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.
For more information about the Bell Let’s Talk game night on January 20 featuring the Mississauga Steelheads and the Sarnia Sting, please visit mississaugasteelheads.com Great seats for the game are available at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre Box Office, online at ticketmaster.ca or by phone at 1-855-682-6736.