If you’re looking to beat the heat, try one of the Mississauga’s newly opened spray pads.
Spray pads are located in parks throughout Mississauga and provide an opportunity to cool off and have fun on a hot summer day.
Spray pads are free to the public and open at 9am every day, all summer long.
Click the link below to find a spray pad near you.
Spray pad rules and regulations
- Pets are not allowed on the spray pad and playground area
- All children must have adult supervision at all times
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Swim diapers are required for all children under 4 years of age
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended
- No food or beverages of any kind on the splash pad
- No glass containers or breakable objects allowed on the splash pad
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, and/or scooters allowed on the splash pad
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the splash pad
- Do not climb, hang, swing or pull on any of the spray pad equipment
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-orientated manner
- The splash pad, playground area and/or pavilions cannot be reserved for private parties or functions
- In the event of an emergency, call 911